Welcome to the online resource for all those interested in occupational therapy certification!
In this section, discover what NBCOT certification is all about. Learn why you should seek out a certified occupational therapist. Find out what you need to become certified, and the value of obtaining certification. Find out the standards certified individuals are held to, or let us know your experiences with certified professionals!
The guide below will help you navigate through to the information you need.
- Looking for a way to give back to the OT profession? Want an opportunity to gain professional contacts and interact with peers around the country? Volunteering on the NBCOT Board of Directors, or various committees and task groups helps make the most of your certification while shaping the future of the OT profession.
- Have a question regarding certification standards or a concern with a certified individual? Members of the public may File a Complaint against a certified occupational therapist, or simply find out additional information on the NBCOT Code of Conduct and occupational therapy regulation. Specific information on Disciplinary Actions taken against individuals is also available.
- Worried you missed an event? Would you like to be in the know with other certificants? Check our Event Calendar and see what we have planned!
- New in town? Just forget the number? Check out our State OT Contact map for phone numbers and mailing addresses.
- At NBCOT we are commited to ensuring our members follow strict guidelines and uphold them honorably. Visit our Regulation and Professional Conduct sections for more information on our mission.
- Have some questions about occupational therapy? Visit our FAQ for answers you may be seeking.