Examination scores are scheduled to be released on the dates indicated on the calendar. Scores can be accessed through the candidate's MyNBCOT
account, under Application History
Score release dates are subject to change without notice.
NBCOT makes every effort to make the examination result available to candidates on the scheduled score release date; however, there may be unforeseen circumstances when this is not possible. In these circumstances, the score will be posted as soon thereafter as possible.
Click here to download the calendar.
- If a candidate wants their exam result on a specific scoring date, the exam MUST be taken a minimum of three days prior to the desired score release date. For example, the exam must be taken by or on the Sunday immediately prior to a Wednesday score release date. Further, the exam must be taken by or on the Tuesday immediately prior to a Friday score release date.
- For those candidates approved to test on an ACVF, they will:
- Continue to have their scores held until NBCOT receives an official, final transcript.
- Have their result released within 24-48 business hours of NBCOT receiving and approving their official, final transcript.
- Have their exam score released to the state licensing board(s) of the candidate's choosing within 24-48 business hours of NBCOT receiving and approving their official, final transcript.